Media Center Policies · Students must have their ID's to check materials out of the library.
· Students may have up to two (2) books checked out at a time.
· The loan period for books is two weeks and the due date is stamped in the back of the book.
· There is no monetary penalty for overdue books, but students must check out "Loaner Books" if they have a book that is overdue.
· Students are responsible for the cost of all books checked out in their name.
· The library closes each day at 4:00 PM.
ID Badges Each student will receive a student ID badge to wear while they are at school. If a student is a bus rider, the ID badge also will act as a bus pass. If a student loses his/her ID badge there is a $5 replacement fee. If a student loses/damages his/her blue lanyard there is a $1 replacement fee. Students need to wear these at all times during the school day for safety. They must be visible. If a student is not wearing his/her ID badge or loses it, students will NOT be allowed to use any computer or access technology at all. The ID badge indicates whether or not a student has an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Agreement Form on file and permission given by the parent to use the Network and the Internet. The Network includes the computer, the Wide Area Network as well as the Local Area Network. The ID badge gives the teacher, media specialist, and the student the needed information on whether or not a student can use a computer. Please encourage the students to take care of these as they are used in the media center, the cafeteria, on the buses, in the computer lab, and even in the classrooms daily.